Nominations are now open for the second Pilbara Community Services Excellence Awards
After a very successful inaugural Awards last year, Pilbara for Purpose is pleased to announce that the second Pilbara Community Services Excellence Awards are now open.
Nominations will close on 31 August 2019.
The PCSEA 2019 Nomination Package has all the information you need to enter the Awards.
To be eligible to nominate for the 2019 Pilbara Community Services Excellence Awards your organisation must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Pilbara based, not for profit Incorporated association or registered Aboriginal corporation
- Have been in operation for at least 12 months before entering your local awards.
Meet the Judging Criteria for your nominated category.
- Most outstanding small organisation
- Most outstanding medium organisation
- Most outstanding large organisation
- Aboriginal Organisation/Corporation – Outstanding Commitment to Best Practice in Member Support and Development
- Outstanding Demonstration of Innovation in Collaboration
- Outstanding Commitment to Place-Based Services
- Excellence in Improving the Health and Wellbeing of Individuals and Families in the Pilbara
- Outstanding Demonstration of Leadership – Organisation
- Best Pilbara Organisation
- People’s Choice Awards
- Outstanding Demonstration of Leadership – Over 26 years
- Outstanding Demonstration of Leadership – Young Person under 26 years
- Outstanding Individual Contribution to Youth Wellbeing
- Volunteer of the Year
Judging will commence in September and finalists will be announced at the end of September.
The Gala Dinner will be held at the ESS Gateway Village in South Hedland on Friday 1st November 2019. Information and tickets available shortly.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0456382351 for more information.