Become a Member
P4P is now welcoming new members. Membership is for NGO’s and their people, who want a stronger, connected, sustainable and respected “for purpose” (non-profit, NGO) sector in the Pilbara.
Membership is open to organisations that exist primarily for charitable purpose with operations in the Pilbara. Membership is also open to volunteers and individuals that are passionate about excellence in our region and sector. P4P builds on PANGO and brings greater inclusion and liveliness to representation. P4P has a clear strategic direction that puts P4P Member needs, collaboration and innovation at its core.
Money is tight, very tight, in our sector and P4P is more interested in your Membership than your money. Organisations with restricted capacity to pay fees, simply outline your intent and P4P Board may waiver some or all P4P membership fee.
Full Membership – For Purpose Organisations and Individuals
- Receive all benefits outlined on the “About Membership” page; plus
- Subscription to regular P4P emails and P4P newsletters with up to date and relevant information;
- Invitation to include information about your organisation in the P4P newsletter;
Invitation to P4P Quarterly Forums, the Inaugural Pilbara Community Service Excellence Awards and other P4P events;
- Discounted registration for P4P Forums and events;
- Access to local, sector specific professional development training, in collaboration with WACOSS;
- Access to Members Only section (Resource Library and Discussion Forums) on the P4P Website;
- Opportunity to advertise projects, events, job vacancies on the P4P website and facebook page;
- Voting rights; and
- Opportunity to sit on P4Ps Board of Directors
Full Membership Fees
- Individual (Single Person) – $50
- Small Organisation (Less than 5 Pilbara FTE) – $250
- Medium Organisation (6-15 Pilbara FTE) – $500
- Large Organisation (15+ Pilbara FTE) – $1,000
- Volunteer (Working for P4P) – $0
Associate Membership – Government and For Profit Organisations
Contact P4P if you are interested in becoming an Associate Member.
Membership Application Forms
P4P Full Membership Application
For More Information
Contact the Pilbara for Purpose team if you would like more information about P4P’s direction or P4P membership. You can email us at email@example.com or use our Contact Form.